Revised as of June 23, 2023
By accessing or using our Sites or otherwise disclosing information to Company via the Sites, you consent to our collection, use, and sharing of your information in accordance with this Policy.
If you have questions about our Policy, our use of your information, or if you would like to change how we communicate with you, email us at email@example.com
WHAT INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
Information You Provide Directly to Us
We collect personal information you provide directly to us, for example, when you fill out a form on our Sites. The types of information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Account Registration. We may collect information about your user account and your use of the Sites through your account, for example the email linked to your account and your account username and password.
- Your Requests. We may collect personal information from you when you fill out a form for a specific request or otherwise choose to provide information through a “contact us” feature, for example, your name, address, email, and phone number.
- Other Information You Provide to Us. We collect information that you directly provide to us through any other means. This includes any submissions of information by you through the Sites.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Sites, the types of information we may automatically collect about you may include:
- Usage Information. We may collect information about your usage of, and interaction with the Sites. For example, we may collect and store statistics and other information about the online activities of our users on an aggregated (collective) basis, including tracking the number of people who view each page to learn which features are the most popular.
- Device Information. We may collect information about the devices used to access the Sites. Such information includes the IP addresses of computers and mobile devices and information about your computers and mobile devices; other device features, including the type of browser, the type of operating system you use, your domain name, access time, referring website addresses, and page views.
- Log Information. When you access or use the Sites, our servers may automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the Sites.
- Information Collected by Cookies. We and our service providers may use various tracking technologies, including cookies, to collect information about you when you interact with our Sites, including information about your browsing. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of the Sites are popular and count visits. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Sites.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may receive information that third parties provide to us, which may include information about you. This Policy does not apply to information collected through or by any third party. If you have any questions about such third parties’ privacy practices, you should review their privacy policies.
HOW DO WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
We may use your information for various purposes related to our operations and your use of the Sites. For example, we may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Sites and provide you with relevant information and content, including subscriptions to our email list and newsletters.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support, and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Sites.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Company and others.
- Maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements, required disclosures, and choices and controls that may be available.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Personalize online content and user experiences.
- Perform operational functions in connection with our business, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Sites and identifying usage trends.
- Conduct internal audits and workplace investigations.
- Investigate and enforce compliance with and potential breaches of Company policies and procedures.
- Engage in corporate transactions, such as for evaluating potential mergers and acquisitions of Company.
- Perform workforce analytics, data analytics, and benchmarking.
- Fulfill any purpose that, under the circumstances, would be reasonably expected by you to be employed.
- For any purpose with your consent or at your direction.
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Aggregated and de-identified information cannot reasonably be used to identify you and, therefore, no longer constitutes personal information. Such de-identified and/or aggregated information that does not identify individuals is not subject to this Policy.
We may keep your information for as long as is necessary for our business purposes, to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim, or as permitted or required by law.
WHO DO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH?
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Policy:
- With partners, vendors, consultants, service providers, contractors, or our related entities who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf.
- As may be permitted or required by law (including, but not limited to, court order or subpoena), or to prevent or investigate suspected fraud, violations of any agreement we have with you, or activity that appears to us to be illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
- In response to a request for information, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law, court order, rule, regulation or legal process.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets of any business, and any other change of control transaction or business financing where Company is a party to such transaction.
- In connection with enforcement of any agreement we may have with you.
- Between and among Company and any current or future parent, subsidiary, and/or affiliated company.
- With your consent or at your direction or as otherwise disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you and is not subject to this Policy.
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third-party links on our Sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s website. We have no control over these linked sites. Each third-party site has its own separate and independent privacy policies and practices, including in connection with their use or disclosure of information you disclose to them. Company is not responsible or liable for the content of any third-party site. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of third-party sites before providing your information to them. The fact that we may link to a third-party site or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement from a third party is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of any affiliation by us with that third-party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
THIRD-PARTY ANALYTICS SERVICES
We may work with certain third parties to collect, analyze, and use some of the information described above. For example, we may allow third parties to set cookies or use web beacons on the Sites or in email communications from us. The information collected by third parties using these technologies may be used to engage in analysis and reporting. These third parties may set and access cookies on your computer or other device and may collect information about your online activities across different websites or services over time, including on websites and mobile applications that are not owned or operated by Company. Company is not responsible or liable for information collected by such third parties, and Company is not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services.
INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 21
Our Sites are not intended for individuals under 21 years of age. No one under 21 years of age may provide any personal information to or on the Sites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 21. If you are under 21, do not use or provide any information on our Sites or on or through any of their features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address.
We use reasonable security measures designed to safeguard the personal information under our control from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Despite these measures, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us via the Sites by Internet or email cannot be guaranteed. Company encourages you to learn as much as you can about your privacy on the Internet.
NOTICE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Sites are hosted in the United States and are subject to U.S. law. If you are accessing the Sites from outside the United States, please be advised that U.S. law may not offer the same privacy protections as the laws of your jurisdiction. By accessing and using the Sites, you agree that you are providing freely-given, specific, informed, and unambiguous consent to the transfer to and processing of your personal information in the U.S.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We will change, amend and update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our privacy practices. In the event of any change to our policies, we will post a revised policy on our Sites with a revised date. We reserve the right to change, amend and update this Policy at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, and such changes will be effective upon posting of the revised policy. In the event of a material change in our information collection and use practices, we will provide more prominent notice of such change. You should check this Policy on a regular basis to ensure you have reviewed and are familiar with the most current policy.
Contact us for any questions or concerns you may have regarding this Policy and our information and data collection use practices at firstname.lastname@example.org, the webpage at www.dolldistributing.com/about/contact, or by writing to us at 1901 De Wolf Street Des Moines, IA 50316.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility of our Sites for all people with disabilities. To access this Policy in an alternative format, please contact us at email@example.com.