Red, White, and Brews!
It's the 4th of July! The smell of grilling is in the air, the sound of a beer is cracking open in the distance, and your family is safely gathering at your favorite summer spot. You think to yourself... "Man! It's about time I crack open a beer of my own.... but what should I choose?!"
No fear, the beer guide is here. I'll go over some tried and true brands, as well as, some new options for you to check out.
1. Obviously we have to start with the the George Strait of Beers, The KING, the beer that screams "Freedom, America and Let's have a good time", the one and only - Budweiser. You simply can not go wrong, just prepare to have a Bald Eagle come enjoy it with you.
2. Big Grove - Easy Eddy - recently hit our warehouse in 16 oz cans, which means it should be hitting your cooler next! This Iowa Favorite boasts juicy tropical flavors of pineapple and mango and who doesn't want to sip on something so refreshing on a hot sunny day?
3. Paulaner - Grapefruit Radler- HELLO Thirst Quencher. Clocking in at a low 2.5%, this one is something you can enjoy all day and all summer long.
4. Would it even be summer if I didn't include a Seltzer? One of our favorite's is the unique and oh so delicious, Truly Lemonade Seltzer. This Seltzer comes in Black Cherry Lemonade, Original, Strawberry Lemonade, and Mango Lemonade and I can honestly say, it tastes as Good as Lee Greenwood sounds in God Bless the U.S.A ...and we all know how amazing that is.
5. Malibu Splash- Alright friends... this one has been flying out our doors and I can only imagine it'll be flying out of your coolers too. This Island inspired malt beverage from our friends at Malibu magically bring together the tastes of summer in a single can. Try it today in Strawberry Coconut, Lime Coconut, Passion Fruit Coconut, and Pineapple Coconut.
6. Who would we be if we didn't include our pride and joy, Busch Light. Available this summer in a corn can to support some of our favorite people, the Farmer, and Farm Rescue. We'll crack open the nectar of the gods to the sound of "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue" by Toby Keith while dressed head to toe in USA apparel and it'll be glorious.
Obviously, we've missed some pretty top notch brews... but this list will get you started at the very least. In the words of Zac Brown Band, "I thank God for my life, and for the Stars and Stripes, may Freedom forever fly, let it ring! Salute the ones who died, the ones that give their lives so we don't have to sacrifice all the things we love, like our chicken fried and a Cold Beer On A Friday Night!"
Cheers and Have a Safe and Happy 4th of July!