I put a spell on you and now you're mine!
We are officially 2 days out from Halloween and if you're like me, you still don't have a costume. Don't worry though, I've compiled a list of ideas for you and just to get this over with.... "You're welcome!"
1. Good Ole Samuel Adams - What you'll need? 1. Beer Mug full of Sam Adams Lager 2. Peasant Shirt 3. Brown Vest to put over the shirt 4. Khaki pants 5. Brown knee high socks to pull over your pant legs.... throw some dark shoes on and slick your hair back and WALA!
2. The Busch Guy- What you'll need? 1. Red and Blue Flannel Shirt 2. A can of Busch Beer 3. a little beard scruff .. .throw on some dark jeans and brown boots to seal the deal
3. A Keg - What you'll need? 1. A large bucket you can fit in 2. Silver Duct Tape to wrap around bucket 3. a keg tapper … wear a grey shirt and pants under
4. A Landshark- What you'll need ? 1. A shark fin 2. a bottle of Landshark Lager …. you can always wear a hawiian shirt and complete the whole deal by playing some Jimmy Buffett!
5. Goose Island- What you'll need? 1. A Hawaiian Shirt 2. a Goose decoy to carry around or wear on your head
6. GrainBelt- What you'll need? 1. A very thick belt 2. Lots of Wheat (fake or real) to glue to the belt - wear plaid to complete the look.
7. Party Animal - What you'll need? 1. Animal ears (Whatever your heart desires) 2. a Beer - finish off with some sparkly attire and you're good to go!
8. A Spiked Seltzer Mermaid- What you'll need? 1. A trident 2. a crown 3. a seashell top 4. a shimmery tail 5. A Spiked Seltzer
Now go and gather your materials! Time's a tickin'!